Monday 16 December 2013

Same Old, Same Old


Here's me with the tree, my desk and the stocking you sent. 

Q: What are your plans for Christmas? Will you spend it with a member, with the mission president, see the Hobbit 2 or what?

A: Plans for Christmas are to open our presents at the office with the tree, and then go see the Hobbit 2 probably. Maybe dinner with the office couple here. As for the life here in the office, just the same old same old. I sold my first car this week! haha. They put me in charge of mission vehicles, and we have some extras, so I sold one. El Matador, that's good stuff. We have a pretty good Mexican place here, El Torito. Kind of expensive though. (Derk and I went to El Matador this week for Derk's Birthday)

The house sounds like it's coming along, just get it all finished by the time I get home.

Sorry it's short this week, but I really don't have much exciting to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment