Tuesday 31 December 2013

Hobbit 2 at the IMAX!

Q: Did you get to see the Hobbit? Did you like it? Anything else new since we talked to you?

A: The rest of the week was pretty good. We did see the Hobbit 2 on the 26th in IMAX. I liked it a lot. Not much really new, just getting ready for the new year, nothing too exciting.
Us at the Hobbit 2

Watching the Hobbit 1 at President's house
I'm still doing good. As of news from today, I might be doing 5 transfers in the office, one more with Elder C., then 2 more to train someone else, leaving me with one left. I think it'll be good, I feel like I do a good job, and apparently everyone else thinks the same.

We're having a little new years party with the senior couple missionaries, the Bakers. We are going to play games and eat I think. The weather has been really weird lately. Today it was really cold, but just the other day it was 12.5 Celsius. It's kind of like Utah, where if you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes. Overall, it's been really foggy. We still only have 1 actual snow storm to date.

All in all, I'm doing good. I've been a little sick the past few days, just the sore throat, headache, stuffy nose thing. I'm feeling a little better today though.

No comments:

Post a Comment